Snow Plow Blades
Creighton Rock Drill offers a lineup of the industry leading snow plow systems for any and all road conditions.
Here is a quick breakdown on some of our best snow products and links to their full page.
Black Cat Wear Parts’ ‘SnoShock’
Replacing normal mounting holes with specially designed poly bushings allows for a cushioning effect which absorbs the shock.
This coupled with a shield designed into the front of the blade creates a dramatically increased wear life.
- Cushioned mount absorbs shock and impact
- Shock absorber eliminates carbide fracturing
- Extra large carbide inserts extend blade life
- Hardened face shield eliminates premature wear
For a more detailed look, click here!
Flexibility, efficiency and reliability is what pushed this system to be developed the way it is. Mounting plate is bolted in the Planer blade, plow blades are fastened with wedge and wedgebolt, which provides fast switching between different inserts. The only thing you need is a sledgehammer.
- Improved operator environment
- Reduced time and cost of changing edges
- Reduced wear on grader and tires
- Reduced fuel consumption and emissions
To view the different style of blades view them here