The ERW RANGE of cutter wheels has two high torque hydraulic motors per wheel, guaranteeing a powerful cutting force for higher than expected performance in medium hard rock up to 11,600 psi (80 MPa) uniaxial compressive strength or re-enforced concrete.
To cover the widest variety of operating conditions, Drumcutters can supply wheels designed specifically for rock or concrete to depths of 39 in (1 m).Cutter wheels with various pick designs can be supplied for cutting widths up to 15.75 in (400 mm). Non standard wheels can be made to order. Able to work under water to depths of 100 ft (30 m), they are ideally suited for canal work or underwater demolition projects.
- Strong housing
- Two high torque hydraulic motors
- Smooth, low vibration cutting action
- Wheels for various cutting depths and widths
- Proven tool design, pick pattern
- Use underwater to depths of 100 ft (30 m)
- Ideal for concrete demolition