- Standard sizes minimize customer cost vs. custom shapes
- Peaked profile offers longer wear life and greater material deflection
- Far superior to standard Q & T wear plates offering greater wear life
- Available in straight, herringbone or domed shapes
Wear Buttons & Donuts
- Ideal for smaller areas requiring wear resistant material
- Requires less welding time and material than conventional wear plate
- Most popular for replacing hard-facing and clad plate.
- Available with or without a notched backing plate.
- Easy to cut and shape over contoured surfaces.
We provide custom wear solutions with the best in wear parts brands for Excavator Buckets to Coke plant quench-cars, Liner plates cut and moulded to your specs!