JAX Snowplow Grease is a heavy-duty water-resistant lubricant that is proven to be the most technically advanced grease for sliding steel-on-steel snowplow applications available on the market today!
JAX Snowplow Grease was developed and tested in conjunction with a number of snowplow OEMs on wing posts of multiple configurations and husting hitches. It was tested in a variety of applications such as runways, freeways, and urban and rural roads. The temperatures range from -30°F in northern Minnesota to slush conditions in the Denver area. JAX Snowplow Grease resolved all the lubrication-related binding and hang-up problem. Snow, slush, salt or water had no detrimental effect on the performance of this product.
- Stays on for a full plowing shift
- Eliminates plow sticking and hang-ups due to lubrication
- Reduces downtime
- Won’t peel or scrape off in severe cold
- Won’t wash off in wet snow or slush
- Won’t absorb water into the texture of grease