Creighton Rock Drill carries cutter bits from Kennametal and Copper Plus tool joint compound. As well as torqueless drilling fluids. Our HDD line is forever growing so give us a call for whatever your Horizontal Directional Drilling needs are.
Horizontal Directional Drilling
- Specifically designed to protect directional drilling back reamers.
- Protect against everyday wear and reduce tool replacement costs.
- Solid carbide tip available in four different geometries.
- Superior penetration and optimum protection in all cutting conditions.
- Designed as shorter versions of standard cutting tools for directional drilling.
- No need to cut off existing longer-style tooling to fit your application.
- Weld-on styles are excellent for cutting hard rock.
- Provides superior impact strength and long-life performance.