Type HS (Heavy Duty)
Designed and constructed for the most exacting requirements of heavy-duty operations, the HS Bucket has heavier construction throughout and is armoured for maximum strength and resistance to abrasion.
All Hendrix Buckets Feature:
- Lighter Bucket Weights – provides greater capacity without sacrificing strength or durability.
- All Welded Construction – includes the bucket arch, one-piece hitch plate, and hoist trunnion casting for structural strength and distribution of drag pull.
- Cast High-Strength, Wear-Resisting Alloy Steel – used for stub runners, corner wear plates, lips with tooth bases, tooth points, body armor, chains, and all other fittings.
- Perforations – standard on all buckets but all are available without perforations also. Perforation size can be varied according to the needs of your application.
- Perfect Performance – faster loading, easier handling, cleaner, smoother dumping.