Creighton Rock Drill is the distributor of the Ecovolve Electric Dump Carts and have the ED800, ED1000 and ED1500 available for sale or rent. The Ecovolve range of dump carts are the world’s only high-tip, fully electric dump carts. These dump carts have zero emissions and a full-day of battery power making the Ecovolve dump carts suitable for a wide range of industries, for example: construction, demolition, tunneling, underground, industrial and others.
The Ecovolve ED1000 Dump Cart is the most versatile and popular of the Ecovolve range of dump carts. The fully battery powered unit is particularly effective in the following scenarios:
- removing concrete debris and material excavated by electric excavators, robotic excavators / breakers and electric mini-loaders;
- larger industrial and commercial buildings where large amounts of material need to be moved;
- works in highly sensitive areas, indoor or outdoor, where no exhaust fumes are permitted and noise levels need to be kept at a minimum. For example: night works in cities and works in high pedestrian traffic areas; and
- concrete pour-back projects and importation of backfill material.
- 38″ wide
- 2,200 lbs pay load
- high dump (5′ 3″)
- 63″ turning radius
- Zero emissions
- 8 hour run time at full capacity on a full charge