KingMet proprietary line of teeth and adapters offers you a system that is easy to change as well as being very efficient and cost-effective. We have been selling KingMet now for over two years with virtually no tooth losses. The retention of teeth along with the ease of changing them is what makes KingMet so special.
The KingMet System
A Revolutionary Tooth And Adapter System
Integrates The Pin In The Body Of The Adapter Rather Than Nose Reduction. The Effects Of Tension.
See Instructions In This Video
Resistant to all types of stresses:
Frontal: the angle of the shoulder of the adapter being less than 90º means that the tooth box tends to fit more tightly into the adapter in the event of frontal stresses.
Lateral: The ears surrounding of the adapter prevents the ears from opening.
Vertical: the double stabilization surface counteracts the force caused by vertical stresses so that the tooth, adapter, and pin are subject to less stress.
Tooth change: faster, easier and safer.
Less machine downtime and increased operator safety. Since the system has a vertical pin, less effort is needed to insert or remove it. The vertical pin does not interfere with other elements of the bucket (protectors, etc.).
Characteristics Of The Pin.
• Made of the highest quality steel to afford it the optimal resistance that permits reuse.
• The retainer consists of two components. ElastoMet, which provides elasticity and flexibility, and compact polyurethane. Together in a single piece.
A sturdy, reusable body and an elastic, flexible pin provide great flexibility in assembly. Therefore creating the greatest reliability and guarantee that the MTG Systems KingMet locking system works properly.
- Standard Design – general work, penetration.
- Universal Design – general work, trenching.
- Extra Design – abrasion, penetration.
- Penetration Design – penetration, impact, rock.
- Vector Design – high penetration, very compact terrain.
- Double Vector Design – penetration, side protection of the bucket.
- Flared Design – levelling, cleaning, sand quarrying, loose material trenching.
- Long Design – general work, cleaning, penetration.
- Impact Design – impact, rock.
- Heavy Design – great lower abrasion.
- Abrasion Design – quarry face, high abrasion.
- Delta Design – penetration in loaders with abrasion.
Greater Duration And Resistance
- Perfect adjustment between the tooth and adapter.
- Greater absorption of vertical, lateral, and frontal stresses.
- Less wear in the contact areas between the tooth and the adapter.
- Longer life of the locking system integration of the pin in the adapter body.
Greater Ease For Mounting And Dismantling
- Maximum ease for the insertion and removal of the pin.
- Reduction of lost time when changing teeth.
- Enhanced operator safety due to the natural pre-adjustment of the tooth.
Increased Productivity And Lower Costs
- Less risk of the tooth and the adapter breaking.
- Less time needed to change all the components.
- Reusable pin.
KingMet Teeth Chart
Excavator Carrier in Tonnes