Versatile, easy to use, and well made, the Pionjar motor drill/breaker makes tie tamping, drilling, anchoring, concrete cutting, post-driving, and splitting large boulders look easy. This very robust and powerful tool is Sweden’s version of the Swiss army knife. Because the Pionjar only weighs 59 lbs it can go anywhere and do almost anything with out the need to, tow a compressor, or battle air or hydraulic hoses you will find more uses for this self-contained unit then you could ever imagine. CRD has both new and used units in stock.
Atlas Copco Pionjar Drill Breaker
Versatile For Your Every Need
The Pionjar has an enviable record for delivering low-cost, high-performance breaking and drilling solutions. This gas tool easily breaks up asphalt and concrete and can even restore the working surface by compacting sand, rubble, and stone after digging and breaking. The Pionjar is ideal for tie tamping, drilling, anchoring, concrete cutting, post-driving, splitting large boulders, and more. Easy to transport in its protective wooden case, the Pionjar is quick to set up on location. All of the controls are together for easy operation. Ignition is simple with just a quick pull to the start cord. Users also appreciate the Pionjar’s soft-grip handles for extra comfort and its service friendly reputation.
- Breaking, cutting, and drilling capabilities.
- Gas driven – no need for cables, power packs, hoses, or compressors.
- Easy to use, maintain, and service.
- Cuts capital, running, transport, and storage costs.
- Powered by a single-cylinder air-cooled two-stroke engine.
- Drills at a rate of 10-12 in./min. with a 1.3in. bit.
- Weighs 59 lbs., making it easy to transport.