RUBBER TRACK SOLUTIONS
- HIGH TECH
TUFFBILT tracks are formed from high tech rubber compounds, which ensure great flexibility, wear resistance and cut resistance
TUFFBILT tread patterns are designed to deliver increased traction, and reduce surface damage, while minimizing wear and vibration in all operating conditions.
- PRECISION CORE
TUFFBILT core bars are forged and tempered for maximum strength. These components guarantee correct fitment and in turn, longer operational life of the track.
- HIGH STRENGTH
At the core of TUFFBILT tracks are high strength, high tensile steel cables, which have been continuously wound to eliminate joints and weak spots.
TuffBilt Equipment stocks a full range of replacement rubber tracks for all makes and models of compact excavators, track loaders, rubber track dumpers and carriers, HDD rigs, and more!
The high quality TuffBilt brand tracks are manufactured to strict quality controls in an ISO-9001 certified facility. Using specially developed natural and synthetic rubber compounds to enhance durability and flexibility.
TuffBilt tracks are also built with Continuous Steel Cord(CSC) Jointless technology. Which removes overlapping joint and weak points. And includes more high tensile steel cords than other makers.
TuffBilt Solid Skid Steer Tires
- General Construction Contractors.
- Landscape Contractors.
- Equipment Rental Companies.
- Over-Tire Steel Track Combinations.
- More Apertures Increasing Flexibility over rough surfaces.
- Softer compound and increased apertures.
- Reduces operator fatigue.
- Reduces wear & tear on machine components due.
- Decreased weight, lowering maintenance costs.
- Increased traction and consistent surface contact due to increased flexibility.
- Paving & Concrete Contractors.
- Equipment Rental Companies.
- Waste Management Facilities.
- Steel Foundries.
- Harder more dense rubber compound leads to longer wear life compared to an air tire.
- Able to withstand the acids found in agriculture and waste management facilities.
- Reduces “tire hop” experienced when skid steers turn on paved surfaces.
- TuffBilt rubber compounds are able to handle high heat applications such as paving and foundries.
DuraLine Rubber Track Pads
These heavy duty Rubber Track Pads are available for Steel Tracked excavators from 3 to 25 tons. Including Case, CAT, Kubota, Kobelco, JCB, Komatsu, New Holland, and many more. DuraLine Rubber Track Pads are the perfect answer to using your heavy equipment on finished roads and pavement without surface damage. Thus expanding your machines versatility. 3 types of DuraLine Brand Track Pads are available. The Clip-on, the Bolt-on and the Direct-to-chain or Roadliner Type Pads. Which one you’ll need will depend on your machine and the specific application.
UNDER CARRIAGE PARTS
TuffBilt Protrac undercarriage parts are made from high strength, case hardened steel, and manufactured to precise OEM specs. Enabling you to work safely and effectively at lower cost. We provide high quality replacement sprockets, rollers and idlers for a variety of machines. Such as Bobcat, Case, New Holland, Kubota and Takeuchi. All of our Protrac undercarriage parts come with full 6 month warranty coverage.