Silent Demolition Agent
Crack Rock Demolition
Crack Rock Or Concrete Using 3 Easy Steps
The Silent Demolition Agent by Crack Rock Demolition is the fastest, most powerful, and economically expansive controlled demolition agent of its kind. It is made of a safe, non-toxic powdered mixture of natural minerals. When mixed with water and poured into pre-drilled holes it will expand at an incredible force of over 20,000 PSI. Able to break any strength of rock or concrete.
• Equipment pads.
• Retaining walls.
• Stair wells.
• Boulder removal.
• Boulder breaking.
QUARRY & MINING
• Raise productivity.
• Increases safety.
• Cut labor costs.
• Reduces pollution.
• Decrease removal time.
• Safe, environmentally
friendly and gentle.
• Clean, efficient and
• Not explosive.
• Non impact.
• Non flammable.
• No special training,
equipment or licenses.
• Provides access to areas
where heavy plant or
explosives are prohibited.
• No transportation
• Eliminate noise.
• No vibrations,
flying rocks or
How to Use Silent Demolition Agent
Step 1 - Drill
- Wear your safety glasses, rubber gloves, dust-proof mask and have all equipment needed in place.
- Drill holes using a core drill, rock drill or compatible drill using a 1.5” diameter drill bit 8 to 16” apart. For harder rock and reinforced concrete hole spacing should be no more than 8” apart.
- Drill between 80 to 90% of the depth within the material needing to be cracked.
- Silent Demolition Agent slurry must have free space to expand into. Create a series of empty holes if required.
- For specific drill patterns refer to the Drill Guide on this bucket or our website.
Step 2 - Mix
- Select the correct product type for your specific temperature range in the coloured blocks below.
- Pour 1.5 – 1.7 litres of clean cold water in a bucket and gradually add one bag (5Kg) of Silent Demolition Agent powder. Do not mix more than 2 bags (10Kg) at a time.
- Using a mixing paddle completely dissolve powder in water and stir into a slurry. Longer mixing times will likely cause blowout shoot.
Step 3 - Pour
- After drilling minimize water and residue left behind in the holes before using product.
- Within 10 minutes of mixing pour the product into the holes filling within to 1” from the top.
- Continuously pour the mixture into the holes one at a time to ensure no air gaps are trapped within.
- For horizontal and slant holes, insert a slightly smaller plastic pipe into the hole, and then fill the expansive slurry into the pipe slowly, withdrawing the pipe from the hole simultaneously then cap it.
- Do not leave any surplus mixture in the bucket use all remaining expansive mortar slurry.
- After the holes have been filled keep out of sunlight, cover with a tarp and do NOT look into the holes.
- For best results allow product to set for 24 hrs (product will continue to expand up to 48 hrs).