Vacuworx has been engineering and manufacturing the highest quality heavy-duty lifting equipment since 1999 for the oil and gas, water and sewer, highway and heavy construction, concrete construction, landscaping, and manufacturing industries.
Vacuum Lifting System
Subcompact vacuum lifting System
The ultimate attachment — lightweight and extremely versatile, the system has been updated with an improved hydraulic systems and modular pads to work with more machines and for more applications! Featuring all-aluminum construction, the patent pending design runs off the host machine’s hydraulic system and can be easily attached in minutes to lift steel plate, saw-cut concrete, granite and marble slabs, landscape pavers and more! In addition, quick-connect hydraulic hoses make switching between attachments fast and easy so you can maximize productivity on the job. Perfect for floor, sidewalk, driveway, road and landscaping projects.
4,400 lb (2 tonne) lift capacity
L 23” (584 mm) x H 25” (635 mm) x W 29” (737 mm)
Weight 125 lb (57 kg)
- Available with manual or wireless remote control
- Hydraulically driven vacuum pump operates using the auxiliary hydraulics from the host machine (Minimum 10 GPM required with maximum 3,000 PSI)
- Includes quick-connect hydraulic hoses and factory pre-set flow control valve to ensure optimal performance
- Universal mounting plates allow easy attachment to most skid steer models
- All system components are fabricated from high-quality aluminum to maximize the overall lifting capacity of the host machine
- Designed to lift concrete, marble, granite, metal, steel, iron, and landscape pavers
- Also works with a variety of mini-excavators or small cranes using a clevis hook connection