The BTI hydraulic breaker design incorporates only two internal moving parts, offering reliability and long life. Designed to tackle construction, demolition, recycling, mining, and quarrying, the models range from 350 to 13,500 ft. lbs. classes. You can be assured of finding just the right capabilities. Call us today and you will be in high production breaking tomorrow.
- Breaker mounted manual high/low stroke selector (BX8-BX40); improves production capability.
- Long stroke piston design; provides high levels of constant blow energy.
- Pressure balanced piston; optimizes bpm’s and blow energy.
- Anti-blank fire on/off selector (BX8-BX40); alternate modes when operating in varying rock conditions.
- Optimal sound dampening (BX6-BX40); further lowers noise levels, pertinent in high density population areas.
- Two speed hydraulic pilot power control; controls blow energy in varying material conditions.
- Oil regeneration system; increases bpm’s without decreasing energy in harder material applications.
- High volume nitrogen charged accumulator; provides constant blow energy and recoil absorption.
- Extra-long stroke pressure balanced piston in conjunction with oil regeneration system; optimizes impact
energy and bpm’s.
- Button nose piston design; maximizes energy transfer to the tool.
- Anti-blank fire interlock; protects front head and retainer pins.