This 700 Brinel hardness high chromium carbide white iron bonded to a weldable mild steel backing will resist wear from your high abrasion application. Laminite saves you time and money by avoiding costly rebuilds. With Laminite you can pay now and save, save, save.
Chromium Carbide White Iron
- Standard sizes minimize customer cost vs. custom shapes.
- Peaked profile offers longer wear life and greater material deflection.
- Far superior to standard Q & T wear plates offering greater wear life.
- Available in straight, herringbone or domed shapes.
- ULTi700+ 700BHN ® Octagon Buttons
Wear Buttons & Donuts
- Ideal for smaller areas requiring wear resistant material.
- Requires less welding time and material than conventional wear plate.
- Most popular for replacing hard-facing and clad plate.
- Available with or without a notched backing plate.
- Easy to cut and shape over contoured surfaces.
Customized Wear Runner
- White iron BHN700+