The KingMet System
- Standard Design – general work, penetration.
- Universal Design – general work, trenching.
- Extra Design – abrasion, penetration.
- Penetration Design – penetration, impact, rock.
- Vector Design – high penetration, very compact terrain.
- Double Vector Design – penetration, side protection of the bucket.
- Flared Design – levelling, cleaning, sand quarrying, loose material trenching.
- Long Design – general work, cleaning, penetration.
- Impact Design – impact, rock.
- Heavy Design – great lower abrasion.
- Abrasion Design – quarry face, high abrasion.
- Delta Design – penetration in loaders with abrasion.
Greater duration and resistance
- Perfect adjustment between the tooth and adapter
- Greater absorption of vertical, lateral, and frontal stresses
- Less wear in the contact areas between the tooth and the adapter
- Longer life of the locking system integration of the pin in the adapter body
Greater ease for mounting and dismantling
- Maximum ease for the insertion and removal of the pin
- Reduction of lost time when changing teeth
- Enhanced operator safety due to the natural pre-adjustment of the tooth