Simex is a world leader in the production of earth-moving attachments used to perform compaction, crushing, milling and a whole lot more. They hold several patents on our product technology. To design and produce innovative attachments for the earth-moving industry and find solutions to the most challenging applications.
Planers With Removable Belt-PLC
Planers for asphalt and concrete, fitted with standard drum
- Asphalt type of teeth
- Mechanical independent left and right depth adjustment with telescopic screws
- Mechancial floating transverse tilt damped system
- Hydraulic side shift with universal couplings
- Bidirectionnal REMOVAL BELT to discharge material to the right or left of the planed trench
- Including coupling “ISO 24410”
- Pipes and quick couplings for skid steer loader with double auxiliary system. P+T+D - A+B (5 hydraulic lines)
The milling depth remains constant regardless of changing surfaces or the irregular movement of the prime mover. Operator inconsistencies are all but eliminated.
The skis move independently of each other and precisely follow the surface to the right or left. The independent depth adjustment onRH and LH sides combined with the self-leveling system achieves smooth operation. Innovations in the Simex patented self-level lead to precise, accurate, and efficient planing.