Kemroc is an alternative to hydraulic breakers by generating higher productivity in several applications. They are designed to achieve optimum performance and precision when removing materials offering low noise and less vibration; critical when working in sensitive environments. Kemroc consists of extremely robust spur gears driven by high torque hydraulic motors to be used in the most challenging conditions with little to no risk of failure.
Exactor Patch Planing
FOR EXCAVATORS &
The EX range of Kemroc Patch Planers is manufactured in Germany and designed for the accurate planing of asphalt, concrete, and stone. The Exactor range consists of patch planers available in 4 sizes, suitable for use on excavators from 6 to 40 tons. The cutter drums for each machine will be available with a choice of tools and cutting widths.
The Exactor can work on horizontal, vertical, and inclined surfaces and can even be used upside down to plane the roofs of tunnels. The machines are ideally suited for the repair of asphalt surfaces as well as work requiring tight tolerances such as the removal of very small depths of contaminated concrete or screed floor surfaces.
To provide the best performance on a range of carrier vehicles, a choice of Exactor hydraulic motor specifications are available to suit each application. The mechanical, or optional hydraulic, system for depth control allows the cutting depth to be set at any figure from 0 to 8 ins, depending on model size. If a suction device should be used to extract the cut material, a modified housing can be supplied specifically designed for this purpose.
- Standard cutting widths from 8 – 24 ins
- High torque motors providing high productivity
- Modular construction providing easily adjustable torque / rotation speed ratios
- Exchangeable hydraulic motors
- Heavy duty, wear resistant sliding frame
- Continuous mechanical adjustment of cutting depth (hydraulic adjustment optional)
- Optimal positioning of the cutting tools for a smooth cutting action and cutting surface
- high productivity and good quality cut edges
- Optimum wear rates in asphalt, concrete and rock
- Cutter wheels for narrow slots with max. depth of 7 ½ ins